We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
* Contact information including email address
* Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
* Website usage data
* Other information relevant to client enquiries
* Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us to deliver improved services which more closely match your requirements.
Specifically, we may use data:
* For our own internal records
* To improve the services we provide
* To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
* To customise the website for you
* To send you promotional emails about services and offer things we think might be relevant to you.
* Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
* Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
* Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
* Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
* To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
become unavailable to you.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you can choose to opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by clicking the unsubscribe link which you will find at the foot of all of our emails or by sending an email to:
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.